Today I have used the following skills to debug and fix problems:
- SMTP mail
- KVM virtual machines
- Postfix config
- Apache config
- MySQL database administration
- Debian-specific systems administration
- hardware diagnosis
- hardware RAID config
- ext3/4 filesystem options
- dump and restore. Yes, really.
- Chef recipes and templates
- and probably a bunch of things I forgot.
(Edit: while writing this I was thinking that at least I hadn’t had to debug the phone system. Nope. Add Asterisk and SIP to the list.)